Mailing Lists

Scottish Teknival

• Saxenhammer
  • Auteur du sujet
  • Visiteur
  • Visiteur
il y a 21 ans 7 mois #109 par Saxenhammer
Scottish Teknival a été créé par Saxenhammer
On August 10,a multi rig free party was held in Craigie Quarry just outside Edinburgh.9 soundsystems,1000-1500 people..

Party went on until late the next afternoon,when we stopped because of the rain(it had been pouring for three hours and ALL the other rigas had already packed up and gone!)

Most enjoyable aspect was the fact that our rig was first on,last off and played mainly hardtek inspired sounds with an influx of industrial noise/breaks/kore for a couple of hours.

This will happen again.soon......

Regards
Gunter
Systems Anon

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

• Saxenhammer
  • Auteur du sujet
  • Visiteur
  • Visiteur
il y a 21 ans 7 mois #112 par Saxenhammer
Réponse de Saxenhammer sur le sujet Re: Scottish Teknival
What a crazy message board.You go in and write a message about a teknival and you get some fuckwit with way too much time on their hands trying to make it look funny.

I bet they're one of these spastics that plays good hardcore records on 45.I dunno.......

Plus d'informations
il y a 21 ans 7 mois #113 par baboon
Réponse de baboon sur le sujet ?
are you talking about the smileys of our forum ?

if yes , it's curently use in a lot of message board !!,

so why not here?!

• Saxenhammer
  • Auteur du sujet
  • Visiteur
  • Visiteur
il y a 21 ans 7 mois #115 par Saxenhammer
Réponse de Saxenhammer sur le sujet Re: Scottish Teknival
No.Sorry.

To be honest I think I've been hallucinating or somethin'.Went in to look at the message I had posted and it looked like the whole thing had been re arranged and couldn't understand why this would be.

After I posted that last message the original post had returned to normal,and I have no idea why.

Maybe I have finally lost the plot entirely......sorry again.

Are you guys doing any parties in the near future?

We are doing a free festival on the weekend of 21 September.A festival in the North of Scotland called "Midge Death"(North of scotland is notorious for midges!!!)which is mainly ska and punk, but we are going along with 10-15k of harsh beats and noise so it should be fun.Gonna take a load of punk n metal records too.

next year something much more extensive will be organised.watch this space.

Regards
Gunter
p.s is your postal address still the same as I have mixx cds made up which i would like to send to you.

Plus d'informations
il y a 21 ans 7 mois #116 par baboon
Réponse de baboon sur le sujet re re..

Maybe I have finally lost the plot entirely......sorry again.

no prob !

Are you guys doing any parties in the near future?

i think our next party will be this winter, but before some guys of our crew plays in different party (the 21/09/02 for the next !), for see it connect you to the members and i give you access to the private access (post for party)

We are doing a free festival on the weekend of 21 September

cool !, sen me the flyer or even connect you like i say up...

is your postal address still the same as I have mixx cds made up which i would like to send to you

the adress fdon't change, but contact Cette adresse e-mail est protégée contre les robots spammeurs. Vous devez activer le JavaScript pour la visualiser. me and give you the adress to be sure

Temps de génération de la page : 0.100 secondes